What, me worry?

Saturday, March 05, 2005

I can't not believe it.

I was appalled, yet not suprised when I was trying to escape the parking garage after work tonight. I was trying to turn to go down the ramp and the cars were supposed to merge. There was a jerkoff there who was, 1. talking on his cell phone (why is it only idiots try and talk on the phone and drive at the same time, not quite the same as walking and chewing gum at the same time I find, but I digress...) and 2. would not let me in. I would have let him in, I'm a giver!!! I gave him the glaringest glare ever, and a good shake of my fist, I assure you he felt that glare. I was then reminded why I don't really like going downtown on Saturday out. Inevitably I run into people, and this, is never good. The kind of people who hang out downtown on Saturday night where I live are the same people who don't know how to drive downtown, because the only time they come downtown is on Saturday night. Plus I hate crowds, I would much rather stay at home with a few friends then go out amongst a bunch of knuckleheads I don't know, and to expose myself to that much stress is not worth it to me. Maybe it's just me, I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home