What, me worry?

Monday, March 07, 2005

SSDD

Well it's Monday evening so here I am.
It was just another day at my home.
I woke up with a splitting headache and I'm also a little stuffed up, so I went to work to do the essential things that needed to be done, and went home because there was no way I could last the day.(Sick hours are the best thing ever invented)
Unfortunatly, for some reason unknown to me, My sister's Boyfriend was home.
Although he has a job now, he still manages to be home whenever I don't feel well.
Now, my sister was here as well, she is on maternity leave so she's almost always home with the new baby.
He and I don't really get along on account of him posessing the total appearance of a loser, a boozer, and a user. I don't know if he currently is drinking everyday, but he looks like he does, and sounds like he does when he talks.
Our disputes usually happen in the middle of the night because he can't actually come to me like a human being and tell me something I did or said offended his delicate little feelings (honestly this guy has the shortest fuse of anyone I've ever known, even shorter than mine! I'm told mine's pretty short too, I guess that's true)
He chooses the more cowardly method of going to his room and complaining rather loudly, in what I would not consider a normal tone of voice, about how he didn't like something I did, and usually I don't know what that is, but he yells and bitches to my sister, and I'm just supposed to take it. I can hear him saying the most ridiculous things about me and I'm just gonna listen? That's not what I have done in the past, up 'til today.
I just have to give a little backround here, He has been up until the last couple weeks unemployed. I pay all of the utilities and they rarely contribute. Now I understand they are going through financial difficulties, I am too though. Their problems are not my problems, I don't feel that they should be.
If I'm having a bad day, I think I should be able to come home and say, I'm having a bad day, and I'm gonna try and stay out of your way, but he won't even let me do that, because he'll turn that around too, he'll twist anything I say until it doesn't sound like my words. And he'll say that I shouldn't be mad about him not paying anything because he washes dishes and mows the lawn. Well, when he was unemployed and home all day, he should be doing that, and besides, that's just what you do as an adult, you pay your own way and clean up after yourself. Cleaning up in no way makes up for money paid on utilities he used, still uses.
I lost my train of thought Football oh yeah! Anyway, I didn't say anything to him when I came in the house, I don't have to say anything to set him off, I just have to be there. I said nothing, I came in the house, Set down my briefcase and purse, saw he was sitting in the living room in my chair watching my tv, did I say the first thing that came into my head? Which was: "Gosh, I didn't think I left the t.v. on." Which then would have been followed by me turning off the t.v. No, I did not do this, nor did I sigh in disapproval or make any upset sound, I chose the other way, because I didn't feel well, because I didn't want to get into it. I set my stuff down and I went up to use the bathroom, cause I needed to. I wasn't gonna say anything. Shortly after 11:00 a.m. he started his normal bitching about me to my sister, like the coward that he seems to be. But this time, I did not go up and say anything, I just let him yell while I tried to rest. However he yelled all day, about this thing and that thing. He's trying to fix the truck they are using and he needs a part and has to order it from the maker of the truck, but apparently they didn't have his part, I heard him repeatedly ask of whoever was on the other end the exact same question, and from his reply it was obvious they answered the question. It's not like he asked one person and then was on hold and asked someone else, I heard the question, his reply, followed immediately by the question again.
Basically I think he's an ass and the sooner he is out of my life, the better.


7 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, March 08, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Is NASCAR a truck race now? Maybe they should call it NASTRUCK THEN?
    I find it difficult to reference more than one sport at a time, it steals the focus. If you like I can tell you all about the time that I sat next to the interstate and watched the cars speed by, I thought it was the Indy 500, apparently I was mistaken. The tip off should have been that it was free. Or, perhaps I could tell you about a monster truck rally? I bet you miss those in Japan.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, March 08, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    I know that they don't race trucks at NASCAR. Do I ruin all your jokes? Yes I guess I try.

     
  • At 9:12 AM, March 09, 2005, Blogger joe said…

    What are you two talking about? I thought this was a review of that delightful movie Toys with LL Cool J. Sad that it isn't! I guess I'll have to look some place else!

     
  • At 11:02 AM, March 09, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    I can see where you might get confused, it sounds exactly like TOYS.

     
  • At 5:22 PM, March 10, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Well obviously you cared because you must have read the whole thing to find out about the problem with the truck. Hey that's sweet, thanks for caring.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, March 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really think they should leave you alone, we've all had tough times and gotten though through them......He is a LOSER and for some reason some women go for LOSERS. I know this from experience. You should not put up with that kind of crap. I don't like monster trucks and not really NASCAR eiather.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, March 22, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Anonymous- I don't know what the heck you are talking about. You must have me confused with someone else.

    By the way, the name calling and cursing, makes you sound real educated.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home