What, me worry?

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

On break

Ok, it's my break and today I'm feeling much better, Yeah!
So, what do I know about monster truck shows?
Well, for those of you who don't know what a monster truck show is, that is sad. Because, It's great.
I wonder what the guys who thought up this concept were doing when it came into their heads. Probably some good ole boys sitting on the porch having a beer or two and looking out at their trucks, then at all the broken down cars in their driveways, and into their heads comes this fabulous idea: Why don't we put some humongus tires on our pickup trucks and then drive on top of our broken down cars? That's probably about right.
So now we can go down to a public arena, pay $15.00 to get in, and watch this fabulous display. But that is not all they do, they also have a fabulous display of pyrotechnics I'm told. It makes me very proud to be an American to have these fabulous events take place.
It's a great time, take your family and all of your friends!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, March 09, 2005, Blogger joe said…

    I really enjoy your insights into football. However, I cannot believe that you would sink soooo low as to talk about Monster trucks! Such a brutal and sadistic thing to behold! They actually run over and crush and kill the other drivers!

    If you must stray from football, you should post about the more poetic and honest sport of Curling.

    I hope you rise above the muck and mire of other so called "bloggers"

    Thanks.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, March 09, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    I'm sorry you did not enjoy my Monster truck article, it was thoroughly researched and I thought fairly insightful. I'm sorry you hate Monster Trucks so much. I did not mean to offend you at all. I can assure you that I found nothing in my research to indicate that the drivers of Monster trucks do not run over cars with people still in them.
    Um, I think I'll have to research Curling a little and get back to you on that. At this point I've only heard of it, but as it is that does not compute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home