What, me worry?

Monday, May 02, 2005

Crazy Race Month is Here!

Ok, it is crazy race month! (There never seems to be enough time.......)
So anyway, I'll admit it, I've never been to the crazy race, most commonly known as the Indianapolis 500. Most people I know, that live here, have never gone more than once. I only know a couple people that go every year. I just don't see the point, I could sit by I-465 (the interstate that is a giant loop around the beautiful city of Indianapolis kind of like a giant race track) and watch for free, or pay to see the people do the same thing. The difference is I guess a race has a point other than to get from one point to another point. That's a lot of points.
I was walking from one point to another point and saw that they had one of those funny race car sculptures out again this year, please oh please, I hope they put out more. They really are kind of cool. Perhaps one of these days I'll take out my digital camera and take a picture of some of these things that I say are so cool on here and never try to prove it.
The craziness of this ginormous race is here folks. I guess I'll have to just try to stay away from Speedway (shudders) wait, what am I talking about, I never go there, almost. I'd rather go to Plainfield and that's worse.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home