What, me worry?

Monday, May 02, 2005

What the.....?

Lately listening to the radio I've realized, the golden oldies radio station is no more. No more Gold 104.5. It's so sad, used to be whenever I'd feel down driving along in your car, I'd turn it over there and there would be some fun song on there to sing along to. Now no more. Now it is called Jack FM. What a stupid name! But to my suprise, it seems to have no format now. They just play anything and everything, and that's great! I could listen to it all day, no more repeating songs!!!
The other station change is, 97.1 this used to Ligt Rock 97 but then they changed into something else, I guess it was supposed to be contemporary pop crap music, but mostly whenever I'd turn it there, there would be lots of talking and no tunes. Now it is a country station, Yuck, not that I hate country, I'd just not rather hear it. Needless to say, 97.1 is no longer a preset on my car stereo but 104.5 is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home