What, me worry?

Monday, April 25, 2005

Good Evening

I don't have much time, I'm watching the sister's baby tonight. (While she visits the daddy in the big house) I think he's waking up now, so he'll be crying soon, of course, that's what baby's do.
I went to the flea market over the weekend. Let me introduce you to my little addiction, I have this obsession with Barbie dolls. I think it is mostly because, (Que the violins) When I was growing up my family was poor, I didn't get Barbie dolls very often. Wah Wah, get over it, I sure am. But now that I'm all growed up I can buy as many as I want, money permitting of course. I know, they are highly controversial, blah blah, give little girls bad self image, blah blah.. Whatever, I've never been a big feminist or anything like that. I just think they are pretty and they are a perfectly respectable thing to collect.
So at the flea market, Even though, I had at least five dolls in hand at several times during my visit, I didn't buy a single one. Yeah me. I've pretty much decided to stay with the ones now, because I'm running out of space. Oh and the last several times that I have gone to Target, I haven't bought any there. I'm very proud of myself. I just might be cured, probably not though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home