What, me worry?

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Pssssssst.....

Ok, so nobody's posting on my blog, so nobody's reading it or nobody has any comments. Well, I don't care, so there. It would be nice to have readers that comment but since I don't, I'll just assume I have bunches of readers that always totally agree with me and have nothing to add. Ha, Ha!!

Anyway, yesterday I had a most welcome ego boost. I was walking from one place to another or rather to my car from the government center.
I park on one end of downtown, my office is on the other, it's this big triangle thing that's kind of neat, but I digress. I was walking past the Indiana State House,
and this guy was walking up the path towards me and says, "Hey beautiful, want to buy me a ticket to California?"
And I know what you are thinking but he really was talking to me, I swear. I just smiled and kept walking,
and He says, "You really are beautiful, want to marry me?" So I said, "No, but thank you very much."
So he says, "Are you married?"
and I say, "No, but I'm not looking either." And we go about our ways.
It was pretty nice, a girl need that sometimes, to be told she is beautiful. It would have been nicer if he wasn't a fat old man in his 50's but it was nice anyway. It's never the cute young guys that say I'm beautiful. Kind of makes you think.....
It's not that my boyfriend doesn't think that I am, it's that he doesn't say things like that, which drives me crazy even though I know that's just the way he is. He doesn't say I love you everytime we get off the phone, or part. Just when it's really important to say it. And that's ok with me. You just don't realize sometimes, it's nice to hear.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, May 05, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    Your starving for a cooment okay. You write the shittiest blog on the face of the Earth. It reminds me of the Guttneberg invented the press and put all the letters in backwards. Your blog is that of kidnegardner who just learnt the crayon wasn't for his nose. Your wording...oh wait you wanted someone to say something nice...my bad i'll just go than...I like the piss sound as a title...yah I can't do nice...

     
  • At 12:23 PM, May 06, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    You obviously just skim my posts and zero in on not the point....

     
  • At 2:55 AM, May 08, 2005, Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said…

    Yeah, Nix, but before you make snide comments about other people's writing on their blogs you should first check your own spelling.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, May 09, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    I see, nixon lives in backwards world...

     
  • At 12:27 AM, May 11, 2005, Blogger Kari said…

    Yes, when you are dissing someone, you do not want to add to the fact that you are an ass by misspelling simple words that you should know how to spell by now. Really, why can't people get that straight?

    As for random marriage proposals, yes, it's an ego boost but scary at the same time.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, May 12, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Kari, Yeah, it can be scary, but seeing that I was in a very public place, I wasn't too worried. I have to admit that I looked around a couple times to make sure he wasn't following me. But again, we were in broad daylight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home