What, me worry?

Monday, May 09, 2005

Sidewayz

I tried to watch "Sideways" last night. I just couldn't get through it. I kept falling asleep. So my sister, whom I was semi-watching it with, got pissed off and left. Another sister was also here and happy because, I got the first season of "Degrassi Jr. High" last week and she had never seen it before, and was trying to watch it when we decided to watch the movie. I sort of hooked her on Degrassi myself. I got her to watch exactly the right episode and she loved it and wanted to see the rest.
When I was in Jr. high, this was my favorite show. I've been waiting forever for them to release it here on dvd. Finally it's available. I didn't really remember any specific episodes until I put it in and it was like returning to my old friends, it is still enjoyable to me. Yeah!!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home