What, me worry?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ouch!

Saturday I got home from work at about 8:45 pm after beginning work at 10am so it was a long day, I was dazed, I didn't have lunch, or even proper break at work. I was a little slow, so forgive me for my temporary lapse and not noticing my mother walking around on crutches.

I asked her what the heck happened to her. She replied, "I ran over myself with my own car."

Of course my response was, "How in the world did you run over yourself with your own car? Weren't you in it?"

She said, "No, I stopped at the top of the hill at work, didn't put on the parking break because I didn't think the car would roll, walked down the hill to open the gate, turned around to see my car rolling towards me."

So my mother has been home all week sore and hardly able to move. On crutches as I mentioned. Luckily she was knocked down and the middle of the car rolled over her, not the tires, and she has escaped the incident with some bruises and scrapes. Thank God she wasn't paralized.

Anyway that is what is going on.

I hope to get back to the ex-posts soon.....

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home