What, me worry?

Friday, November 04, 2005

It's Fall!

Ok, Fall is my favorite season, and not just because I was born in the fall.
My birthday is a week from Sunday so I will be off from work starting next Wednesday the 9th until the 14th of November. I always take a week off for my birthday usually around the weekend so I don't require so many vacation days. So WOO HOO! Six day weekend. Finally, maybe I will have time to move. I'm pretty proud at how organized my packing has been. I even packed my barbies up in the groupings I had them in. All the MY SCENES are together, The CALI GIRLS, HAPPY FAMILY, TUESDAY TAYLOR.....Okay, the last isn't a BARBIE, but it's loosely called a barbie collection, mostly barbies, but I have others. I really should post pictures.

I don't usually point out my links in the sidebar, I just figure if you are bored, you will click on them and I really didn't want to call attention to the LOCH NESS WEB CAM, It makes me sound like a freak, but some people might want to note the newest link, iNdReAmSbEtWeEn , it's my sister in college's blog, she might need some encouragement. Oh, and the Loch Ness Web cam over looks Loch Ness which is lovely. Only now that it is fall it gets dark there so much earlier.

COUNT DOWN TO RENT!

"RENT" Opens here on November 11th, I will be seeing it sometime after then. Check your local listings for showtimes and such. Unless you hate musicals or you saw "RENT" on stage and hated it.......I saw it on stage once and it was great!

Also in a couple weeks a new production of "Pride and Prejudice" will also be hitting the theaters. I still don't know where it will be showing, it will have a limited release on 11-11 and then all over on 11-23 I think for anyone who's interested. I personally love "Pride and Prejudice" and have to see every version. It's a compulsion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home