What, me worry?

Friday, September 09, 2005

Progress

Yesterday afternoon I took a step towards my own freedom of the burden of living in this house. I went down to the utilities and told them if the no one called to have the name changed by September 30th to turn everything off. Yeah!! Now if big sis Jennifer and her moron don't go and get it taken care of it is there own fault. What's their problem. Well in their last apartment, they weren't current with their utility bills. In fact lived for a while with no gas. Then when they got that back, they lost their electricity. So when they left, they once again were not current. So they have a balance on their account. My fear is that my Mom will take care of it for them. I hope she won't they won't change if we keep helping them. They may not change anyway, but if they are to, helping will only hurt.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home