What, me worry?

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ex #3

It was at this point in my life when I had dated two guys fairly close together in time. I didn't really want to rush into any new relationships. So I just kind of played the field. I sort of dated a guy named Abe. He kind of had what people call ADD nowadays. He was all over the place. I didn't know if it was because he was 2 years younger than me or if he was just that way. We kind of hung out a lot together at band camp, got to know each other, or rather, I got to know him. He didn't seem to retain any of the information that he gained from our conversations. I found myself telling him things about my life and family over and over again. But he was just a transitional guy but not really all that useful to that effect. It was a lot more work than I wanted to put in. Technically we never went on any dates. Directly after band camp he went to the east coast to be in some play. He was an actor.....So he went to be in a play. He was gone for two weeks. When he got back after a couple more phone calls having the exact same conversations, I dropped him. In the band he was a percussionist, a drummer more precisly. I never dated one of them again.

This relationship was hardly worth mentioning, except that I'm trying to illustrate how all none of my ex-boyfriends are total losers. I'm sure they all went on to be great. Abe was a talented actor.

9 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, September 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; academic book in science about info on academic book in science

     
  • At 8:06 PM, September 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Double Nickel Club is a discussion group dedicated to the lifestyle issues of those 55 and older.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, September 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why did you put him on your ex#3 list, you didn't even date?

     
  • At 1:02 AM, September 05, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    He's on the list because we were going steady.

     
  • At 2:48 AM, September 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    going steady? it sounds like you never went on a date, just talked.

     
  • At 2:51 AM, September 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He wasn't even your boyfriend. You just hung out at camp. People hang out every day, that doesn't mean that everyone you talk to is your boyfriend or girlfriend. You never even went out.

     
  • At 2:51 AM, September 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm just confused.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Art said…

    It sounds like anonymous is what we call an idiot. Confusion is one of the primary symptoms.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    I think it is pretty much covered by saying he was hardly worth mentioning. The whole not going on a date was because, we got together at band camp. He went to act in a play on the east coast somewhere the day after we returned from band camp. When he came back from the play, it was essentially like starting from square one. But just for him because he didn't seem to retain knowledge about me. Similar likes/dislikes. Just too hard. Like this response. I feel I covered all this in my initial post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home