What, me worry?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Work Out!

I'm very proud of myself, I have been constantly bothered by the fact that it has been so difficult for me to loose weight. So finally, instead of wondering why, I have taken action. Monday when I got home from work I dragged out my Nordic-Track and put it some place accessible and now I plan to use it every morning when I wake up. I may need some encouragement because I'm lazy and easily discouraged. Don't get me wrong, I do not now nor have I ever seen myself as fat, but I am out of shape. This is the biggest reason. I need to nip this in the bud before I cross over to the other side, the fat side. So yeah me for not sitting back and doing nothing, yet again.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Jessica said…

    I'm glad to hear your working out! I love working out, me and Eric worked out for 2 hours today and I'm dead tired. I'm not really into a lot of cardio but I love lifting weights. Just remember the more you force yourself to do it the easier it gets. Plus, working out gives you a natural high and that is always good. I have to work out cause I drink like a fish! :)

     
  • At 6:00 PM, August 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GOOD FOR YOU
    GOOD LUCK!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, August 08, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Thanks for the support!

    I started the workout and have done it almost everyday, but I realized that my scale doesn't even work, I can't ever get the same weight, it goes from low number to a really high number so that I don't even know what I weigh anymore. This of course is with me doing it several times in a row.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home