What, me worry?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Independance Day

What did I do for the long weekend? Well, I could give you the whole boring run down. But mostly I spent the entire weekend at my boyfriend's house because I didn't have to work at all all weekend! Yeah! So Friday night we had crab legs which for some bizarre reason did not send his cats into hysterics. Saturday we did some driving around, a little walking, ran some errands...And then just basically chilled out. Sunday we just hung around the house and he had taped the mini-series that is still on-going on TNT "Into The West" so we watched the first 3 episodes that have aired. Why not watch something about where this country came from. Yesterday we watched some of the Twilight Zone marathon on Sci-Fi. What fun was that? Then of course we went to Noblesville High School. This is we wanted to see Jennie Devoe play. Jennie Devoe is a local artist whom I've been a fan of ever since I first saw her at Lilith Fair. Go here to learn about her Jennie Devoe. She was totally awesome, as always. I was very happy to hear she is releasing her first album to be available nationwide. This would be her 4th album, the third being live performances. She could have been big a while ago but she's about the music, not the money. Anyway, after her performance was the fireworks which were also awesome. I had a great time. Feel free to share your July 4th experiences, or not...

6 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger Jessica said…

    I had a great long weekend! Although I didn't do much for the actual day of the 4th. I guess I saw War of the Worlds yesterday with my friends. Allen came over for a little while during his work break but it was soooo damn hot in my house still, that we couldn't stay long. We went to get him some tacos cause he was hungry. Other than that I didn't do much for the 4th. I was way tooo worn out from all the partying I've done since last Thursday. I love my friends but they are wearing me out with all their damn activities. I want my air conditioner back! Oh well, at least I'm stayin at the Hilton! Time to go swimming. :)

     
  • At 4:12 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger el said…

    I spent my weekend hanging out with my boyfriend and my parents. Went to Houston and the other parts of the surrounding area. Gave Arthur the tour of Brenham (excitement). On the 4th I went to see fireworks at Washington on the Brazos (birth place of Texas). Its been a nice holiday weekend:)

    Glad you had a good holiday!

     
  • At 6:17 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Jessica- That's cool. I haven't seen War of the Worlds yet, but I'm sure to see it sometime. I only have air conditioning in my bedroom at my house, glad I'm not in Texas...Lucky you at the Hilton with a pool and everything, have a blast!

    El-Sounds like fun. The fun thing about the fireworks this year for me was that I'd never gone to see them in such a crowd, kind of makes it seem like it means something. Totally different than walking to the end of the street and watching them. Glad you had fun too.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said…

    I worked the 4th. Big whoop.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, July 06, 2005, Blogger joe said…

    I went to the Porter Ranch and rode a pony and went to the fair and won a stuffed animal. I also went to the freak show and saw a she-male. It was the best summer vacation ever!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, July 06, 2005, Blogger Jessica said…

    Ponys, stuffed animals, and tranis....Sounds like you had more fun that a lot of us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home