What, me worry?

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Dolphins

I did go to the zoo yesterday. I was sure that I wouldn't go because it was opening weekend for the new dolphin exhibit. I went anyway, with the family. It was pretty cool, and since everyone wanted to see the dolphin show all the other exhibits wer pretty easy to view. Some of them are pretty big draws and people will just stand there right in the way, but we moved through with ease. The dome itself was pretty packed but we walked through it and it was pretty nifty. I would say, if you come to Indy, check out the Zoo. It's really a lot better than it used to be.

Looks like my girl Ms. Patrick couldn't pull out a win in the Indy 500 on Sunday. Not to worry, she came in really close. She was a rookie, and though rookies have won in the past it would have been awesome if she had won because, she'd be the first woman to win, and the first woman rookie to win, EVER. Oh well, she'll be back and next time she'll have more experience. She has proven her awesomeness.

I never made it to the cemetary yesterday. It's just as well. I wanted a little more time, I'm going for certain this weekend. I'd go now but it closes at 6pm.

11 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, June 02, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:38 PM, June 02, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, June 02, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:04 PM, June 02, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:27 PM, June 02, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, June 02, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:53 AM, June 03, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    Who erased all my comments that stupid sucks? Now I have to start all over. Dolphins suck. They are about as smart as a lemming who didn't think jumping once wasn't enough. And they eat all of our fish. And smart enough for your brand of insult, well if the insults were smart or just even funny than maybe i'd get it. There just lame real lame. And i'm still fucking bored with you. Why leave the last comment up?

     
  • At 7:22 AM, June 03, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Whatever, I'm totally bored with you, you ceased to be funny a month ago. I might have to start deleting you myself because that might make you funny again.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, June 03, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    That's great, I know you hate being excluded.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, June 03, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    No need I won't come back anymore. You just can't take the heat. And I would be insulted by the not funny crack but your about as funny as a cat splatteres across the highway. I'll visit sites with people with a bit thicker skin and I don't mean that in a fat way.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, June 03, 2005, Blogger Jessica said…

    Did you used to date Nixonreed or something? I'm not being mean, I'm just confused! I havn't been to this blog in awhile. Speaking of dolphins, my friend couldn't get any channels besides Animal Planet the other day so I ended up watching a 2 hour long special on them. Now I know way too damn much about Dolphins. The show made me all sad and now just looking at a dolphin makes me all sad. I'm a fucking pansy! Or maybe there is a damn conspiracy with those animal shows!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home