What, me worry?

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Lists: THINGS THAT BUG ME

My sister, to you Tammy_Tyree, found her Pillow Book. Which is basically a book of lists telling her likes and dislikes. So I'm putting mine on here. In no particular order of course.

~Commercials

~People that by-pass the revolving door for the door next to it which is usually clearly marked with something like "Please use revolving door." It's a stupid thing to be irritated by, but they put those in there for climate control purposes, duh!

~People that don't signal before they switch lanes/turn. I mean is it that hard, these are not optional upgrades to your car, your supposed to do this to tell other people what your doing. I know somebody who never signals because he doesn't want people to know what he's doing, he's a hazard and should be stopped.

~People who think that just because their signal is on they can get into your lane in front of you. I don't have to let you in just because your signal is on.

~Commercials

~People that honk their horns. I can see you my eyesight is very good and nine times out of ten I don't know why you are honking or if you are honking at me.

~People that go slower than the speed limit (especially after signalling and bullying their way in front of me)

~Wet feet after walking in the rain - enough said.

~People that don't flush the toilet.

~People that don't wash their hands after going to the restroom. #1 or #2 you still should it's just gross not too. I see a huge number of adult women on a daily basis who do not wash their hands after using the restroom in public facilities. Even worse, I see them come out of the stall adjust their clothes, primp their hair and touch their faces, not wash their hands and leave the room. Eww!

~OLD NAVY/GAPP commercials

~Vanilla, especially the scent. The scent of vanilla can make me physically ill.

~Smoking. We aren't chimneys we aren't meant to smoke. If you want to kill yourself, that's fine with me, but I hate coming out of a building and walking into a smoke cloud. I guess it's just when the smoking is right their and I have to go through it because there is no way around it.

~People that try to talk to me when I'm reading.

~Losing my place when I'm reading and then reading the same page over and over because I keep losing my place because someone tried to talk to me when I was reading.

Oh yeah, did I mention this?-
~Commercials

I've probably missed a few I can just post them later. Let me know what bugs you....Probably this post....

12 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, May 14, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    Here's my list of things I hate

    Poetry especially shitty poetry

    This blog look to above hate.

    Reality Tv

    People who say read a book and not watch Tv like Tv is a fucking pariah. I can read and watch Tv too.

    This blog did i mention that.

    People who write on blogs including myself.

    People who say its all I got to insignificant things like video games.

    And of course this blog.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, May 14, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    I just thought of a few more things while I was out.

    Walmart

    McDonald's

    uh, that's all for now.

     
  • At 4:00 AM, May 15, 2005, Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said…

    I hate people who leave lists of things they hate. As if we care.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, May 15, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    If you don't care, you don't need to comment. That's shows you don't care. Honestly I don't care if you don't care. Why don't you go play in traffic?

     
  • At 2:29 PM, May 15, 2005, Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said…

    That about sums us all up, eh?

     
  • At 3:38 PM, May 15, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, May 15, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    Bitterness everyone is so bitter which is why I hate you all. My hate keeps me warm at night

     
  • At 1:06 AM, May 16, 2005, Blogger Jessica said…

    I have to agree that the smell of vanilla can be pretty nasty. It reminds me of air freshner bathroom spray that my parents have. Sick! I don't hate it though, I just think it's gross.
    As far as honking at people goes I am the worst by far. I honk at people ALL the time. I have a really bad temper and the people in Texas drive like 20 mph under the speed limit at all times it seems. They will sit through green lights a lot too just zoning off about stuff. You have to honk at them to wake their ass up!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, May 16, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Sebastian- Yeah that's about all of us.

    Tammy- uh, yeah, I have nothing to say to that.

    Nixon- I bet that saves you on the heating bill.

    Jessica- I think bad drivers are everywhere, and honking has it's place, I just dislike people over using their horn. Like when you are just driving along minding your own business, and some dude comes out of nowhere and honks.

    Yaki-You should be kicked in the head!

    Nixon- I knew you were just a big baby!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, May 16, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    Your talk does nothing for me only that special tone that Yaki uses sends me. Your writing gives me and I like gas. And yes I am warm and getting warmer by the day.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, May 17, 2005, Blogger el said…

    I have to agree with the commercials and the bad drivers. I think that Austin drivers could compete with the worst in America... Even Jess could agree to that one. Well, maybe Oklahoma drivers can beat them. As for the commercials... Hell, t.v. pisses me off in general. I just watch the news every once and awhile and movies... Can't say much on smoking. I've done it for years and I seemed to start again at finals. It is a sucky habit though. That's it. I think I'll go have a cig now.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, May 28, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    It's not even the smoking so much that bugs me, it's the rude smokers that have to smoke right in the doorway when there is no other way out of the building, I'm just asking for a couple feet to the left or the right so I can breath.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home