What, me worry?

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Lists: THINGS I LIKE

~A really good cup of coffee.

~A sunny day that isn't hot and humid.

~Watching rain fall.

~Driving fast.

~Watching a cheesy movie with Tammy-Tyree and making fun of it ala MST3K.

~Being alone without people hovering about.

~Quiet.

~The awe of the Badlands. It's so amazing to see what the wind did to the plains. What nature can do.

~Oreo cookies.

~Getting phone calls from people that want nothing more from me than to talk.

~The wind on my face.

~The smell of freshly baked bread.

~A Chai Latte.

~Vodka

~Champagne

~Barbie dolls.

~Other dolls.

~The smell of freshly washed and dried clothes.

~The Cure

~Johnny Depp

~A good Brad Pitt movie (I know these are very few and far between)

~Mail that isn't a bill.

~A smile from a stranger on the street.

~Chocolate chip cookies

~Kit-Kat bars

~Sitting down to read a book with a fresh pot of coffee on hand knowing that I have
all the time in the world. Even if all I have is a day.

~Starting a new book

~Finishing a book

Once again these are just a few, I can add more later.

10 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, May 17, 2005, Blogger el said…

    I can agree with a few of those. Especially Chia Latte, Champagne and Johnny Depp!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, May 17, 2005, Blogger Bumstedmans said…

    you seem like the product of Jimmy's school (if you read my may 18th blog)

    ----------------------
    http://blatherosity.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 8:00 AM, May 18, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    el- I've only in the last couple years discovered chai tea in general. I had a friend that drunk them all the time, I thought it was just hippie stuff, but it's really fabulous stuff.

    bumstedmans- I can see where you would come to that conclusion maybe if you only read the last couple of post, you are entitled to your opinion thanks for stopping by.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, May 18, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    Chai tea isn't hippy its chinese and they are communists so its a communist tea and communism only works in theory in theory.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, May 18, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Actually Chai is more of an India thing, but you didn't know that.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, May 19, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    Thats just what those commie bastards want you to believe.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, May 26, 2005, Blogger Jessica said…

    I know a guy who absolutely loves Chia Lattes but I dispise him now so I'd have to say I don't stomach the drink well anymore. I used to like it but ever since that asshole guy I prefer cramel macchiatos. Yum!

     
  • At 5:34 PM, May 26, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Isn't it unfortunate that many things we like must be sullied by the memory of people we no longer care to associate with?

    I'll drink anything with coffe as long as it's not STARBUCKS! Because STARBUCKS is from the DEVIL!

     
  • At 7:58 PM, May 26, 2005, Blogger Jessica said…

    Unfortunately the only coffe places here are Starbucks. I know there has to be others but I don't have a clue where they would be. I am so sick of Starbucks! Even in Seattle we drank a lot of Starbucks. But nothing is worse that the Starbucks here. It can be pretty nasty! Dammit, now I'm wanting a caramel macchiato with whipped cream, Yum!

     
  • At 7:22 AM, May 27, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    I'm sorry, I'm lucky I guess, there are a few coffee places for me to choose from. My favorite is Cups, a local shop owned by a local guy. He got the idea to open a coffe shop when he was in the shipping business, shipping I don't know what, but then he decided he'd rather run a coffee shop serving Seatle's Best, so he came back home and opened a coffee shop in a hotel, now he's moved twice since then and also has 2 other locations downtown as well. They make the Best mochas downtown as well as many other coffee/tea drinks and sometimes they have these great muffins and scones. All the clerks are nicer than STARBUCKS as well. I've never met a polite person who served me a STARBUCKS.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home