What, me worry?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

At an end?

I promised myself that I would not post on the subject of Mr. Michael Jackson until the trial was through. Now it is so here goes.

First I must begin with, he was found "NOT GUILTY" on the ten counts against him. This does not however mean that he is innocent, it just means the evidence was not sufficient to find him guilty. There is no such verdict of Innocent in our court systemm, just guilty and not guilty. This does not mean he didn't do it.

I could speak on whether or not he did it, honestly I don't know, I have my theories though. Michael Jackson had a less than happy childhood (cue the violins), but I don't know anyone who would say their childhood was completly Ideal. So he decided to build a wonderful place for children to come and have a good time and be children. Sounds like a good plan so far. Then there were the sleepovers, where children, little boys, slept in Michael Jackson's bed, we know this, he told us this himself. He sees nothing wrong with this, it's just love he says.

"The Michael Jackson is a big fat liar theory." - Flashback to Michael Jackson as a sixteen year old boy, lying and saying he's younger, he'd be cuter if he was younger. He wasn't comfortable with the lie, and they told him it's ok to lie to protect his image. Ask him the question, did you molest any children? He'd lie right? He lied after that. They say his high pitched whiny voice isn't really his voice. He's also proven his deceitfulness with his dealings with his "friend" Paul McCartney. Paul McCartney confided in his supposed friend that he and his pals and Yoko got the money together finally to buy back the Beatles songs. These songs meant alot to Paul, a labor of love you might say, so Jackson goes behind his back and outbids Paul and his buddies. How sneaky, coniving and underhanded. He said it's just business. But I just call it low. I wouldn't do it that a friend no matter how much money it would make me. I guess if Michael loved any of his music as much as Paul did, he'd understand. The Beatles had great ideals delivered in a great music style, Michael Jackson has just had fun songs, but never the magnitude of the Beatles.

My other theory is that Michael Jackson does molest children but he doesn't call it that because he sees it as acts between to consenting people. Albeit that one was plied with alcohol at the time, but he said yes, he was drunkish. So this theory involves Michael Jackson being so crazy from his bad childhood that he doesn't know what he is doing. But if this is so, the dealings with Paul McCartney sound less and less like Michael Jackson's doing. I personally like "The Michael Jackson is a big fat liar theory" better.

Lastly "The Michael Jackson is a fine upstanding humanitarian who loves children and wouldn't hurt a fly and is horribly naive theory."- Well I think the name of the theory pretty much says it all except that the Mom of the accuser is a big fat money grubbing hoe. She said she isn't after the money, she can prove this by not filing a civil suit against Michael Jackson. Whether she does or not will tell us. People usually just file those because they want money, justice has nothing to do with it.

Well sound off and let us be done with it.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, June 15, 2005, Blogger Jessica said…

    Well didn't that woman lie in court prior to this incident anyways. Who knows... I love Michael Jackson's music and we did a dance medley tribut to all his badass dancing skills for this dance recital thing up at school. This was all during the midst of the whole drama too. All I know is that sometimes I think he is innocent and sometimes I think he is a guilty son of a bitch. Either way I'm so confused at this point that I gave up even trying to understand. If he really is that bad of a person I'm sure it will come back to him eventually either way.

     
  • At 6:14 AM, June 15, 2005, Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said…

    Jay Lenno said it best "Michael Jackson would have been convicted if he was black."

     
  • At 7:54 AM, June 15, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    I forgot one thing, a co-worker of mine says that if Jackson is indeed a pediphile, he will now bide his time and then do it again. The next time he will most likely be convicted.

     
  • At 7:58 AM, June 15, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Jessica-I have on occasion enjoyed Michael Jackson's music, lets say almost everything up until the History album, after that it's all been crap. He is a spectacular dancer.

    That woman is insane, who in their right mind snaps/winks at th jury? Puh-lease!

    I've flip-flopped back and forth between guilty and innocent so many times, I'm confused about it too. But I love a good conspracy theory.

    Sebastian- I know some black people that won't claim him. So I'd say Jay Leno was right on the money.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, June 15, 2005, Blogger Lara said…

    God, I don't even know what to think about the man anymore. He's just...just...off. Way off.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, June 17, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    AMG- Yeah, he's so far off that he gives new meaning to the title of his album, "OFF THE WALL"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home