What, me worry?

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Serenity Now

Ok, Serenity opened. I don't know when I'll get to see it. No one is available today and I have to work every night this weekend. I guess probably next weekend. I hate going to movies alone. So if you saw it, please just say it was good, but don't tell me what happens. Well unless you didn't like it, Which I don't see how that could be.

Anyway, I had a total "Dreamcatchers" (you know, the movie?) moment yesterday. I went to Long John Silver's to pick up dinner last night. In the parking lot, sitting by the side of the building, was a big fat woman in a sweat suit with a coat on and gloves and one of those hunting caps. She was just sitting there, just like in "Dreamcatchers" the big fat woman in the middle of the road. I really didn't think much of it except, weird, it wasn't so cold yesterday to require such gear. I came out and she was still sitting there. It was so creepy, especially when she turned her head and looked at me. I just got out of there because I didn't know if she was infected with some alien disease thing or anything that could happen.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, October 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the most disturbing thing is that you went to Long John Silver's. Was there nothing else to eat?

    Yakiniku

     
  • At 1:34 PM, October 03, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Well, seeing as I had a limited time between my day job and my night job and that I am currently boycotting the Wendy's by my home, (and I mean it this time, they've gotten my order wrong way too many times and that creepy albino guy works there.....when you ask for a sour cream'n'chive baked potato, you should be given the sour cream without hassle right?), Burger King is closed, I don't like Popeye's Chicken very much, No one should eat at Rallys, I can take White Castle in small doses (I had already had my fill of this delicacy last week), and my Taco Hell is Sub-par as well. It's fast food, the key word is fast. Or maybe, sometimes you just feel like Long John Silver's. It wasn't even very good damn it! Especially with the creepy woman sitting there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home