What, me worry?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Emergency

First off I have to apologize to people who may or may not already know of the information which I will soon impart. It isn't a very good way to hear it but here it goes.....
I learned a couple of weeks ago at a barbeque for RGIS employees. I walked up to my district manager and he says, "So, I hear you are gonna be an aunt again." to which I replied, "I am? It's news to me!" Now I had noticed the tell-tale bulge of her tummy. I just wasn't sure if she was fat, or pregnant. It's rude to ask a woman when she's due, if you don't know whether not she's pregnant. I thought with the stress she might just be packing on a few pounds. I suspected it was most likely that she was pregnant though, me being all negative and stuff. What would be the worst thing for her to do, have another baby with her moron. Later on I spoke with my Mother who quickly replied, sort of angrily I might add, "He wasn't supposed to tell anyone that." Ding ding ding! We have confirmation.
So this is kind of important to what happened last night. Just keep reminding yourself while you are reading this, "But she's pregnant!"

Quite frequently when I get home I hear arguing upstairs from their room. I never know when the arguing started. I don't know if I'm a trigger or not. Frankly I don't give a damn. Last night was no exception though. My sister Judy and I got to my future former home and of course there was arguing. I heard his most often shouted phrase "Shut up!" Right after I heard the baby make a sound. Then I headed up the stairs because that's where the restroom is and I heard a crash, followed by Jennifer saying, "What did you do that for? That was stupid!" I went downstairs and Judy said that Jennifer told her they broke a glass. Soon we heard more arguing. Couldn't hear a lot of what was said. We were on alert though. Soon we heard a commotion from up there. Judy headed up the stairs asking if everyone was alright. She heard from Jennifer, "If you don't care, why don't you just leave?" Then Judy knocked on the door and asked if she was alright, Jennifer emerged from the room and said, "I'm ok, he's leaving." She took the baby and went down the stairs to the basement. I was downstairs the whole time. Judy was upstairs, he came out and she said, "Dude, you better just go." He said, "I don't have to listen to you, this is none of your business." He screams, "Jenn-Fer!" Because he doesn't know there's an I in there. He comes down the stairs still yelling the name he calls her by. I say, "Just leave." He says, "I don't have to I want to talk to Jennfer." I say, what you need to understand is, this is our fathers house, not yours, you have no power here. You have no rights." He says, "Shut up!" He goes out the door and yells, "JENNFER!" Judy closes and locks the door. He says, "Let me in! I'll sit out here all night!" I call our father and ask him to come over as soon as he gets home. He keeps asking us to let him in and says that Jennifer has to take him to his friends house. I say, "You can't come in until our father gets here and it's doubtful he'll let you in." Jennifer then comes back upstairs with a basket of clothes. I say, "Don't you dare open that door." He says, "Jennfer you got ta take me ta Keith's! SHUT UP! I'm not coming in." Jennifer goes to the door, (Remember, she is pregnant!) He assures her that she opens the door he won't come in. So she unlocks the door goes to pull it open and he pushes his way in the house and she falls to the ground (but she's pregnant!!!! Yeah, he's the best father ever!) Luckily by this point we told her that if she's gonna go we would watch the baby. So Judy was holding him. Barry says, "I have to have my clothes!" He runs upstairs. I call my dad again and tell him that Barry knocked Jennifer down. Dad doesn't know she's pregnant, I didn't tell him that at that time either. He'd see soon enough anyway. Judy and I made our way out the door with the baby and the car seat, to my car. We got in the car. Locked the doors put the baby in his seat, strapped it down and he came out the door and says, "Do they have MY baby? If they take off with MY baby I'm calling the cops." Now I'm thinking, what's he going to tell them? We kidnapped his kid right after he knocked our pregnant sister on the ground? Yeah, cause that's my defense, he was ranting and raving and dangerous, I'd do it again, I'd take that baby anywhere to make sure he was safe from that behavior. Jennifer looked at us, pleadingly and mouthed the words, just go. She had to keep him from the car, he was running at it trying to get in. As you may have guessed, Jennifer was unable to escape with us. We got to my parents house I was still shaking, but we were safe. Now we just had to worry about Jennifer and hope our Dad got there before they left. 20 minutes later our Dad comes home and asks what the hell is going on so we tell him. He says they weren't there when he got there. He was pissed though. He took Judy and went back there to get formula for the baby and some clothes. As he left, he said, "Nobody messes with my kids!!!" Then he packed up some of Dumbasses things and left a note on the door that said he was no longer welcome in the house and he should take his things and leave. Judy said when she was in the room there was a hole in the wall and she realized that they didn't break a glass, they broke glass, he broke the light bulb in the ceiling fan. The ceiling fan which is just over their bed. The bed that they were most likely all sitting on. Or laying, I don't know. There was glass from the bulb everywhere on the floor. So he smashed his fist into the drywall. I don't know if he did it yesterday or another time. It's been weeks since I'd been in that room. Judy didn't find the formula. So I took my other sister Jax with me and we went back to the house and found the note on the door. We must have just missed dad. We went in the house found the formula and took my computer as well. Reason being, I felt it necessary to remove something expensive from the house before he got back and was pissed and started destroying things. It felt good taking the computer. I don't know what my mom is going to say. I know what I will say to her though, "You wanted him out, you wanted an excuse to get rid of him, there it is." I had to go to work last night then after all that crap. Jax told me Judy talked to Jennifer later who said something like, "I think I'm going to forgive him." So Judy said what she's said to Jennifer a number of times, "I don't want to go to your funeral, be careful." Personally I don't want to bury another sister. He may think later on after he's hurt somebody that he didn't mean to do it and that he's sorry. But what good is sorry and I didn't mean to when it's done. When he's killed. I really don't want to bury another sister, and I don't want to bury any neices or nephews either. That's where it looks like we may be headed. So I suppose I'll hear more of the battered woman's mantra once more, "He said he's sorry and he'll never do it again." But if she says, "He said that he wouldn't of had to do that if you hadn't locked the door." Damn, I'd have to punch her myself, except she's pregnant.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:55 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger joe said…

    Oh my God!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said…

    He's not still at the house, is he? Jennifer choosing to put up with his abuse is one thing, but exposing the rest of you to it because she lacks the self esteem to find a better man is subject to abuse on her part. He may not have hit her yet but he will eventually.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, September 22, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Joe- The note on the door refers to Dad's response to what happened. Dad has been wanting to kick him out for some time. This was the chance. He packed some of the morons things and put a note on the box that said get the hell out, you aren't welcome here.

    Since then I've learned that Jennifer removed the note from the door and from atop his things and threw them out. As far as I know, he hasn't been back, but she is still with him and not likely to leave him any time soon. Maybe if the whole family got together and confronted her we could jog some sense into her head. If you need clarification just call me.

    Sebastian- I don't know about you, but last time I checked, a push was a form of abuse, so I don't understand why she thinks he hasn't abused her yet. She says if he was going to abuse her he would have done it already, but he's verbally abused us all. I for one have seen many aggressive acts on his part. Enough to make me afraid of what he might do if left unchecked. Even our dad is afraid he'll hurt the baby.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, September 26, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Yaki- you could jump in the box with the Katana, just don't sit on it. Thanks though.

    I don't know where they are staying, maybe they are camping? That's what they like to do. A weird thing, she never camped every weekend before. I thought she hated it. but I think she's for sure going to stay with him because "he has a good heart, he just makes bad decisions." Sometimes bad decisions result in the him killing you. Not to mention the fact that this it the third time in the last 2 years that she has had to relocate thanks to him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home