What, me worry?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Absent

Ok, so I've been absent.
My moving is taking a lot longer than expected. It has been rather difficult to get a time to sit down and write a post. I've had many things I've wanted to post on but I've missed them now and can't remember. Basically, I cancelled my cable internet access at my old home and my parents only have dial-up which sucks, they also only have only one phone line. I don't like monopolizing their phone. My other option is to use my computer at work, but I've been really busy at work. I only just got a chance just now to post this during my lunch.

I finally saw "Serenity" and it was fabulous. It was everything I hoped for. Totally worth the wait of all the time between the cancellation of the show, "Firefy," and this film. Several times since it's release I have heard people talking in public that they are watching the entire show so they will be caught up before they see the movie. Later I heard these same people say the show is great, they can't beleive it was cancelled and the movie was wonderful and they will see it again and again. It is actually not necessary to watch the show first but that will give you back story and you will know a little more about what is going on, the movie starts where the show left off.

Now, it is October so I once again bought a collection of obscure Zombie movies. You know bargain movies. I got 5 movies on two discs. Most of them were strange and not at all what I would call zombie movies. It contained, "Night of the Living Dead," of course I already had this one but not on dvd; "The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave," I do think I had seen it before I don't think I had blocked it out, this time it was merely creepy; "Terror-Creatures from the Grave," this is the name they had on the box, it starred the lovely Barbara Steele whom I remembered from "Black Sunday," (the first movie to ever terrify me, chilled me to the bone, on Sammy Terry); "Isle of the Snake People" This one I could not watch all the way through, seriously I couldn't get past the creepy voo doo priest midget! Really creepy!!; "Messiah of Evil" which was at the very least entertaining. This last one had a "Carnival of Souls" sort of feel. Anyway that's my new Zombie movie collection.

I try to post again tomorrow

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home