What, me worry?

Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

So I already celebrated Halloween all weekend basically.

Saturday we watched some classics, "Carnival of Souls" and "White Zombie" to start.

This was followed by a rather regretful viewing of this film: (Just read the review I agree with it with all my heart!)
"'ZOMBIEZ"-13 out of 15 people found the following comment useful:-
The single worst movie I have ever seen, 13 July 2005

Author: JDawg171 from United States


I cannot believe this insult to the movie industry was ever made. I was always under the impression that a movie had to have a plot. I was wrong. Or was I? Can this even be considered a movie? Not in my opinion.

I love zombie movies. Love, adore, thoroughly enjoy. I would have rather sat through 7 hours of the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers than ever watch this movie again.

I want my dollar and six cents back that i split with a friend to rent this movie. Since when could zombies use weapons (that anyone can buy at the Halloween store come October time... you know, the outrageously fake looking sickles and dull gray plastic meat cleavers), have RATIONAL conversations with each other and their prey, sprint for 10minutes straight, and anger the viewer to such a degree that makes someone fart on the DVD itself? (true story)

Want confirmation that this is one of the worst movies ever? OK... here's a question you ask yourself to administer the "Worst Movie Ever" test. Is there a random person in a chicken suit being shot at for no reason? If you answered yes, this movie deserves the title "Worst Movie Ever". Sadly, for this movie, the answer is yes.

I don't know if this was designed to be a metaphor for the effects of drugs on people, or just the makers of the movie were high on crack themselves. I can't even list 1% of the things wrong with this movie. An unborn fetus could produce better work."~ from IMDB

After that, my sister came home and said, "Let's watch 'The Dead Don't Die'!" Well, we started too but it was so boring, so we watched 'Return of the Living Dead 4, Necropolis' Now, I slept part of the way through this film and still liked it better than 'Zombiez!'

Sunday I watched 'Night of the Living Dead' and 'Season of the Witch.'

That's about the extent of my Halloween festivities. I have to work tonight, so I can't celebrate. Feel free to share your Halloween activities.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger el said…

    I love the reviews of the movie! So, an unborn fetus could make a better movie and there is a guy in a chicken suit that is shot? You know, that makes me curious about the movie. Just to watch the worst movie ever, ha!

    I'm sure your Halloween was as exciting as mine. My absolute favorite activity on Haloween is watching horror movies. So I did that and gave out candy to trick or treaters. Excitement:)

     
  • At 9:14 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    El- The chicken suit came near the end. Unlike the reviewer though I thought it was the best part. I assumed he'd put a zombie in the chicken suit. These "zombies" were pretty docile, but not really zombies. They said it was some sort of voo doo and they weren't really dead, not really zombies in the traditionally zombie movie sense. It really was a painful movie to watch.

    The kids in my neighborhood don't trick or treat in my neigborhood. Their parents drive them to other places, like where rich people live. Or to Woodruff Place which is a really cool old historic neighborhood, with a good blend of gothic and victorian style houses. Every year people take their kids there to trick or treat and the police come and it's a safe place to do it. My neighborhood isn't safe. So I probably wouldn't have handed out candy.

    However as children, my brothers and I used to do an impromptu haunted driveway at our parents house, costumes and all just to get the kids to come down the drive and pass out candy.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, November 14, 2005, Blogger joe said…

    I thought you were going to watch I Eat Your Skin and I Dismemb

     
  • At 11:47 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Bring 'em over and I'll watch 'em! If you actually have copies....do you mean "I Dismember Mama".....?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home