What, me worry?

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hello

Ugh.....
This anonymous dude is getting pretty irritating.
I don't know who this person is, being anonymous and all.
This person seems to think I went somewhere and was rude.
I have to apologize because, I have no clue to what they are referring.
I rarely comment on other peoples' blogs.
Anything I have posted on other blogs was not in anyway meant to be rude, spiteful or mean.
So if the only reason you are here is to be a big meany-pants.
Go right on ahead. I can't stop you. I believe people should have the right to be anonymous if they so choose. Even though I wouldn't use that option because I think it is cowardly. I think people should be straightforward and honest with how they feel. Why hold things in. It doesn't do any good.

As for my style of writing. From a technical standpoint I don't exactly write true poetry. I write what I write, how I want to write it. There are many different styles of writing out there. I don't know where mine fits. I have a thought, I write it down. It is a matter of opinion whether it is good or not.
But they are my feelings written down, and set free. Very personal to me. But keep coming back and trying to "bitch me out" those comments are very good laughs. You don't hurt my feelings anonymous, you can't. I find it especially funny when you mock my intelligence with incorrect grammar, so funny!

Anyway, more later.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, March 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! I shall mock you with a incomplete sentence. Spam is....
    Here have another one. the chicken
    goes... Anywhoo love the new site.
    If I blogged too much will I go blind? Things that make you go hmmm

     
  • At 9:13 PM, March 23, 2005, Blogger joe said…

    I really enjoyed this post! This is the greatest poem I've ever read! I love the use of the word Ugh that is a brilliant opening to this gut wrenching tale. I also love the way you use light and shadow here!

    That anonymous dude is simply showing how big of a moron he is!

    How about a poem about Curling and Football? Those sports go so well together and are also very beautiful and romantic!

     
  • At 6:54 AM, March 28, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Hey Anonymous,
    Why don't you get some guts and see how brave you would be if you had a profile?
    Don't just sit there and cry because you don't have a profile. It's not my fault you life is so empty you can't fill out a profile.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, March 28, 2005, Blogger nixonreed said…

    Ah, anonymous I shall call you Sheenis because you some much cum in you by this point yoy must me be a man. Yes, so much cum that when you spit a baby is born. Oh, how I am sad that my cock will now not be sucked be Sheenis. Oh, well Sheenis if you ever feel tired of hamsters up your ass and broomsticks up your ass you will see I don't love you I just miss my family member Rex thje Dog licking my balls. Oh, how sad that you'll never understand dog love with so many dead hamsters rotting in your pussy. I know I know you are a sad little student who wakes up hungover wondring how that bong pipe got shoved up your ass but I pity you. Oh how I pity you. And if you want people to know who you are just add this to your comment college girl.

    Nixon reed I know we non-college students wouldn't of figured that out with your help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home