What, me worry?

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

AGENDA

Cannot follow one.
Have to do what has to be done.
Move Heaven and Earth to help all.
It will come back to you.
Do everything in your power to raise people
from the wretchedness of their existence.
Even if you know they wouldn't do the same for you.
I guess this would be my agenda.
I just want to help people.
So far it has been at my expense.
Sometimes I have acted out because helping people
can be wearing.
Especially if you see someone else wouldn't ever
do the same.
I guess I need to stop worrying about it.
If they see nothing wrong with it,
It bothering me won't change anything.
I can see where helping could end up hurting.
Helping could hinder.
But helping could, HELP?
And isn't that all I have wanted.
I guess I still am looking for people who think like me.
The majority of people around me don't think like me.
Won't see my point of view, or can't.
Sad...
Oh well. Nothing I can do.
No help for blind stubborness.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home