What, me worry?

Thursday, March 10, 2005

No Trespassing

(WARNING! THIS ENTRY IS LADEN WITH SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING, JUST LIKE THIS LINE!!!!!)
I was discussing this with someone at work today.
It's a very important issue about the effectiveness of no tresspassing signs.
Oh, um....remember if you don't like the contents of this blog, stop reading at any time.
A lot of people have chosen to employ them at their homes.
Everytime I see one it makes me giggle.
Sometimes, you just get the urge to tresspass.....but when you see that sign you think, "Hmm I better tresspass next door, they don't have a sign."
(FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL)
All I'm saying is there are certain things in life that we just know......
You don't tresspass on someone else's property,
Look both ways before you cross the street,
And dogs can't look up........
(MONSTER TRUCK MONSTER TRUCK MONSTER TRUCK)
So why do people need this sign? Does it help them sleep at night? One might think that if they have this sign up there must be something really good for them to go see, it might make people want to tresspass.
(remember, you don't have to read the entire post)
So really, I think that no tresspassing signs are just an excuse for illegal actions, why else be so seclusive?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, March 15, 2005, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    I love that idea Adam, maybe I'll try that sometime.
    Hey, Yaki boy, what percentage of people with these signs do you think have actually been trespassed upon. Besides, I'm sure it's not like you've never vandalized.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home