What, me worry?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Movie I just watched

I just watched "And God Spoke" for the first time in many years. I picked up the copy the same time I got that dumbass alligator movie that I'm still mad about. I guess I should just get over it.
Anyway it was just as enjoyable as the first time I saw it. If you don't know what it is or haven't seen it, I recommend it. It is a mockumentary. If you don't know what that is just look at the word and if you have a brain, you should be able to figure it out. A documentary only not because it's a mockumentary. Basically without giving anything away, it's about two guys who think they can make a hit movie based on the bible. Hilarity can only ensue. Anyway see it or not, you might not be able to find it. Maybe someone has it on ebay? It is on there you can probably get it for around $10.00. It also appears to be available at Best Buy. It was released on dvd in 2003 for people who think that vcr's are obsolete.
Well that is all.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home