What, me worry?

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hey

I just have a couple of thoughts to put down before I have to leave for work.
I have a few minutes, I mean I could have tried to sleep in a few more minutes but what's the point.

One, I was thinking about "The Great Alligator" and how bad it was. That got me, of course, thinking of lots of great ideas for what could have happened. There was this show for a little while on AMC called "Film Fakers." It was a reality show where 3 real actors are tricked into thinking they are really making a movie. They have terrible scripts, actors pretending to be the rest of the cast and crew, and also to lend credibility to the production they often have a washed up star. Some such guests have been: Eric Estrada, Justin Guarini, and Rachel Hunter. It was a funny show. The point is one episode the fake film was called "Croc Park" Where these Crocodilian aliens come to earth in the woods somewhere and bite people and they turn into croc monsters. That seems like a plot worthy of being a Sci-Fi origional. But I love bad movies.

Two, I think I have figured out who ANONYMOUS is, and all I had to do is go to the blogs that I frequent and review the people who go to those blogs. Then I had to go to all of their blogs because I figured if they hate me so much, they must have posted it somewhere on their blog. This of course did not take to long because I don't spend that much time going to a lot of blogs, I only go to a few. So I found a post that was posted on another blog to a person whose blog I regularly go to. Which says something about me and another blogger, nothing mean. I of course didn't cause I never would did not post on this other blog, there was nothing there to interest me. So if anonymous is who I think they are, she's just mad because I ripped on her on another blog. Coming on here saying, don't get mad at me because I'm being mean but here I'm gonna be mean again, or you're mean so I'm gonna be mean. All because he asked us to stop being mean to each other on his blog, which I did, I left her alone. I guess she was really mad, and didn't want to tick him off, so she came here because she couldn't let it go.
But if you're gonna complain about someone posting stuff you don't like somewhere else and then come here and post stuff worse than that, you're no better than what you think I am. Don't come here and say it is in defense of someone who doesn't need defending. At least give us the courtesy of telling us the real reason. You're mad at me because I made fun of you. Grow up college girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home