What, me worry?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm in Physical Therapy!

I went back to the foot doctor. Of course it got all swelled up again so he asked the obvious question, "Are you putting ice on it at all?" Of course I have been, I don't know why it got swollen again. He did a sonagram and said he saw a torn ligament. Of course I never asked the important question like, which ligament, what's it called. So this I do not know. He said I must see a physical therapist. 2 to 3 times a week for 3 weeks.

Shockingly enough, my older sister, who doesn't seem to do anything for anyone except her boyfriend and lastly herself and her child, well now children, she heard I had no one to take me to the doctor and so she showed up and drove me. So fun to ride with one shoe off and glass all over the floor under my feet! And poor little Zeke, my nephew, had an awful cold. Have you ever seen a sick baby, it's heart-breaking.

Anyway, I did some research for physical therapists that my insurance covers and I found one in downtown Indianapolis just down the street from my office and about 15 minutes from home! Yeah! It's in an old firehouse that has been converted into office space. My first visit was yesterday. Nothing much really happened other than the physical therapist told me that I have a limited range of movement in my left ankle! Duh, that's why I'm in therapy! Anyway, I have two more appointments this week. Maybe I'll be walking again someday!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home