What, me worry?

Friday, May 05, 2006

Kill Baby, Kill!

or Operazione paura

Last week I watched this movie.... It's one of the two I didn't do a review on from the cheap old horror movie collection I purchased. I'll tell you what I thought about this one, but that last one, I just can't bring myself to watch it. If you know me, you know that the movie is really, really, really, really bad. Maybe worse. One of my mottos is " I'll watch anything once!" There is also the possibility that I was two drunk that night to actually pay attention. Why was a drunk, that's a whole nother post.

This movie was about a doctor that was going to a remote village to do an autopsy on a girl as part of an investigation of several suspicious deaths. The story was sort of similar to Sleepy Hollow in that it was a doctor going to a small town bringing science to this superstitious society and finding out for himself that there is more going on than science can explain. The villagers believe the deaths are caused by the ghost of the baroness' daughter. The daughter died tragically in an accident in town and the baroness blamed the townspeople and stayed secluded in her home for the twenty years since her daughter died.

The movie is pretty creepy and definitely worth a watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home