What, me worry?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Birth Announcement!

I have a new nephew.

His name is Noah. I don't know his middle name, and my sister probably gave him is idiot father's last name, FOX.
He was 7 pounds, something or other, and I don't know how long he is.
I didn't go to the hospital to see them because of the whole crutch thing, So I haven't even seen him other than a picture my dad took with his cell phone.
So now my older sister has 3 babies, the two that are hers and the one she calls her boyfriend.
Now since she had the first one in February and the second just over a year later, in March, the third will probably come next year in April? That's what everyone here in the office is saying. Um, but there are only three of us.

But who knows, maybe she won't have any more. She won't have more with him if she's smart.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home