What, me worry?

Monday, April 24, 2006

Stuff

I haven't written in a while. I was trying to decide what to write about.

Should I write about how irritating people in Indiana have found daylight savings time? I've heard a lot of complaints. One attorney I heard talking said he couldn't sleep for a week after he changed his clocks. Why is changing our clocks such a dilemma. The sun doesn't know we've changed our clocks. Therefore, now the sun rises after seven instead of six. The sun sets sometime after eight. It's after nine before it is completly dark. This is bizarre and kind of difficult to go to sleep when it's dark outside. However this is just an annoying thing we have to get used to now that the powers that be decided to change our clocks to Eastern Standard Time. I have heard people say they want to go march on Governer Daniels' lawn with sign that read "IF YOU CAN SEE ME, IT'S TOO LIGHT OUTSIDE NOW!" That's not my slogan, it's just what they said. Of course they'd have to figure out where the Governers house is because his wife refused to live in the Governer's mansion.


All the streets around the tower damaged downtown are all open now, to both pedestrians and cars. Some of the tenants will be allowed back in the building this morning on floors 14 and below. The floors above this were the worst damaged. In some places there is nothing but a railing. There are more substantial repairs required up there.

I was trying to decide if I would discuss the whole immigration thing. I think I've decided if I do I will need to read more on it. I will say this though, if they decide not to go to work on May 1st, it won't effect me in the least. Unless I go to a fast food restaurant. Which I probably won't.

I guess that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home