What, me worry?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy Spring!

Uh, I'm looking out my window and all I see is snow.....Yeah.....Spring.....

I don't know why I didn't do a St. Patrick's Day post. Probably because my celebration consisted of me leaning on a crutch at the parade and then having lunch with my family at FAZOLIS! Yeah that's right, how authentic! NOT! I was pretty much in shock. The decision was not up to me, I was not driving nor was I paying. So there it is.

It was the first St. Patrick's Day on which, I did not drink since I turned 21. I didn't drink because I tend to lose control of my ability to walk properly when I drink a lot. Since I can't walk properly anyway, due to the ankle incident, I thought it wouldn't be prudent to drink.

Now I am able to walk most times without assistance. I use a cane now and that's all and sometimes I walk on my own. Woo hoo! I'm almost a whole person again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home