What, me worry?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

MAYBE IT'S FOR REAL THIS TIME?

I doubt it.

Here's a little update on my family situation. My older sister has a boyfriend who is very controlling ever since she got pregnant with their first child. These are all things that we have advised her of on many occasions. I used to live with them, I know. I heard them fighting on many occasions, him accusing her of cheating on him. Not letting her spend time with anyone except him. Being downright disrespectful and rude to her and her family. So now it's taken her over a year now for her to come to the conclusion that he is a loser. She's still kind of dragging her feet though. She stays away from him all day, and then goes to see him in the evening to make him dinner and take him to work. I just think she needs to put the fear in him by doing nothing for him and not talking to him. He said he wanted to change and go to anger management maybe if she left him, really left him, he'd get better. She seems to know that it's not meant to be, she's just to chicken shit to make a clean break.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:49 AM, May 14, 2006, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    It's not for real. She's gone back now. I think she thought a couple days would make all the difference.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    Are you suggesting I kill him? Because, I...I'm definitely con on the whole murder issue, that's probably the only way to stop him or cut off his member. Or put him in jail. Cause he really should stop procreating. Ignorance breeds ignorance.....How about you kick him in the balls when you come home?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home