What, me worry?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nothing Important

I'm semi wired on espresso so bear with me here.

I noticed this morning just how cool it sounds when ambulances go around the circle with their sirens on. I was walking from the City-County building downtown Indy and to by-pass the protesters on the corner of Pennsylvania and Ohio I went a quarter of the way around the Circle and an ambulance went through there at the same time as me and it sounded so cool! It's the little things you know?

I don't have a point exactly, I'm just annoyed because of all the things I have to send out regular mail instead of fed-ex because my clients are to cheap to pay for shipping. So we ship for free now? I guess. At least the latest postage hike hasn't occured yet. I'm just bracing myself for that.

I was already annoyed being stuck in the office today. All by myself. And I got most of my work done already too. So I have time to kill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home