What, me worry?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cartoons and Movies

I don't actually watch Justice League, but I thought it was a good show. I'm shocked to hear it has been cancelled. I'm just as shocked about Teen Titans also getting the axe. This was brought to my attention by my boyfriend, Jeff. He watched both shows every weekend. He's a tremendous DC fan. You should see our office. It's overwelhming. He has hung shelves accross the wall over his desk and filled them with DC superheros from about every line you could think of. Teen Titans, Justice League, Superman, Batman, some custom some not. People come in and have to look at it because it is such a massive collection. I of course joined in. I have a few barbies by my desk. I have Barbie as Poison Ivy, Batgirl, the Halle Barry Catwoman, and Wonder Woman (the 1999 Collectors Edition which means nothing if you don't collect Barbie. Trust me, the later edition sucked, the one I have has a cape and lasso and on the cardboard behind her is a reprint of a Wonder Woman Comic, not to mention she isn't made with the ridiculous bendy body like the newer one was.) The point is Jeff was disappointed because his shows were cancelled. I'm disappointed because they were cancelled for that idiot Toonami. You know stupid shows like Dragonball Z.

Along the comic book lines, I hear the long awaited Watchmen movie is finally announced. This would be based on the graphic novel of the same name, which was before that a comic book series. I hear Zack Snyder directing? Well we'll just have to see. I liked the Dawn of the Dead remake, but it wasn't Dawn of the Dead. It was something entirely different. If anybody knows anything about this feel free to let me know.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Reel Fanatic said…

    the cancellation of Justice League, and to answer the question posed by the refer to one of your previous posts, no decent person I know doesn't love Dr. Who!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, May 18, 2006, Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said…

    reel, was that a double negative? I'm confused. I take it to mean everyone loves Dr. Who.

    Yaki- So you do like boys....girl...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home