What, me worry?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

SLITHER

I finally saw Slither.... and.....I loved it!

My sister's words at the end of the film were "Just one more movie I'll never have to see all the way through ever again." This just means she thought it was gross. I laughed the whole time. I was about the only one laughing at several parts. I think people were looking at it as a straight up horror movie. Uh, it's not..... My experience was marred only by the woman who came in ten minutes after the movie started. Sat in the row in front of us. We sit in the second row, practically every movie, that way no one sits in front of us. Well she sat in the front. She proceeded to make a couple phone calls. They altogether lasted 30 minutes. She talked very loudly. I was highly annoyed. I am prepared to put up with a lot of shit since it was the $0.50 show at the Cinemark, but come on, just because it's cheap doesn't mean you can be rude! So I sat there and sighed very loudly several times, my sister turned to me and asked if I had anything to throw. I didn't but wished I did. Other than that I had a fabulous time. Nathan Fillion once again did some fine work. I'm not suprised I've always enjoyed him. Even on that fabulous Ryan Reynolds show Two Guys and a Girl. I'm a prepared for the Ryan Reynolds Bashing to begin, I mentioned him on purpose, I miss it. Maybe he should make another movie? The movie was yes, gross.... I think everyone should see Slither!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home